How can I register for IELTS?
Before booking the test:
- Check you have a valid photo ID or Passport
- Check you have a colour scan or photo of your ID or passport. The file size should not be larger than 5 MB and MUST be the same document you bring on your exam day
- Please note that the photo ID you upload, MUST match the photo ID you take on your test day
- Read Information for Candidates and regulations regarding the sanitary regime during the COVID-19 pandemic.
IMMEDIATELY AFTER REGISTRATION
After completing the registration you will receive an email with registration confirmation and your access codes to the free online course: IELTS MASTER
You will also receive your IELTS Reference Number to access the IELTS candidate portal.
The test fee is 790 PLN. You can pay for your test in one of the following ways:
- in person by payment card or cash in our office in Warsaw
- via Przelewy24
- via bank transfer
Please use the bank details below in order to make the payment:
Bank account no: 61 1090 1870 0000 0001 3458 1763
Bank account owner: Lang LTC Sp. z o.o.
Our address: ul. Sędziowska 5, 02-081 Warszawa
In the Reference section of your payment please write: your individual registration Test Date / Candidate’s Full Name
Please note that in making payments from outside Poland precede the bank account number with the PL and the SWIFT code WBKPPLPP.
IMPORTANT! Please pay the required exam fee no later than five calendar days after registering for the test, where the first day is the day of registration. Unfortunately, if we do not receive the payment within five calendar days, your application will be cancelled.
3 DAYS BEFORE THE TEST DATE
The full test details of your test session (timetable, venue information) will be sent to you approximately 3 days before the test.
IMPORTANT: Your Speaking test may be scheduled on the same day as the other sections, or on a different day within a 7 day window before or 1 day after your main test day.
We can help you if you have visual, hearing, speaking or learning difficulties.
- Give us three months’ notice if you are disabled and need modified test papers, e.g.:
- enlarged print
- braille test papers
- special Listening CD with necessary stops and pauses
- lip-reading version of the Listening test
- enlarged print or Speaking task cards in Braille
- special amplification equipment
- an amanuensis to write the answers for you
- Give us six weeks’ notice if you have dyslexia and need extra time for the Reading and Writing tests.
We assure you that your test will be assessed objectively, regardless of any disability or special needs that you may have.
Please contact the test centre via firstname.lastname@example.org or +48 22 825 22 73 as soon as possible to discuss special arrangements for you.