IELTS refund policy
YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR TEST DATE AND GET A REFUND:
- within 14 days from date of registration – you do not need to give any reasons for the cancellation and you will receive 100% refund of the test fee.
- up to five weeks before the test date – you will receive a 100% refund of the test fee.
- in case of illness – we will need an original medical certificate confirming illness on the date of the test to be delivered to the centre within five working days of the Writing test date. On such occasion the fee is refundable, minus an administration fee of 25% of the test fee.
Important – Only original medical certificates in Polish or English are accepted. Please note that we do not accept sick notes issued by family members. If we have not received required documents by the fifth working day after the test, you will be marked as absent and forfeit all claims.
To cancel your test date, please download and complete our Request for Refund or Test Date Transfer Form and send it via email or by post to our office.
Please note that refunds can take four to six weeks to process.
YOU CAN REQUEST A TEST DAY TRANSFER
- up to five weeks before the test date, free of charge. Please note that the new test date must be within three months of the original date.
- in cases of illness, transfer is possible within five weeks of the test.
The transfer fee is 197,5o PLN.
If you receive a transfer to a new test date and are ill on the second test date, then you are not entitled to a refund of the test fee nor to any further transfer to a new test date.