TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Interviewers conducting the IELTS SPEAKING PRACTICE session are not IELTS Speaking examiners; they are fully qualified and experienced English teachers specializing in the area of IELTS tests.
- The IELTS SPEAKING PRACTICE session is conducted online via our platform. It is possible to connect through different internet browsers (i.e. Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.), however, we strongly advise the Candidates to install the application on their personal computers in order to avoid any technical problems connected with the browsers’ add-ons or security solutions. Every Candidate will receive a link to the application in the email from the School’s representative.
- The cost of the IELTS SPEAKING PRACTICE session is 130 PLN (or 30 EUR).
- After receiving this application form, LANG LTC will contact the Candidate within 24 working hours in order to schedule the day and time of the IELTS SPEAKING PRACTICE session.
- The session takes approximately 15 minutes, however, the Candidate is obliged to test one’s Internet connection and the application before the meeting. LANG LTC does not take any responsibility for any anticipated technical issues due to reasons attributable to the Candidate.
- 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment, the Candidate will receive via email a link to the virtual classroom.
- After the meeting, LANG LTC will send a detailed feedback of the Candidate’s language skills based on the IELTS Speaking Criteria within 48 working hours.
- If the Candidate does not appear online at the scheduled time, LANG LTC will not return the cost of the session.
- Due to various reasons, the Candidate can postpone the scheduled meeting without any additional costs at least 24 hours before the planned session. One should contact LANG LTC via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and schedule a new session date with the School’s representative. This action can be taken only once. If the Candidate postpones the scheduled meeting within 24 hours before the session time, one will need to make an additional payment of 40 PLN (or 10 EUR).
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
In accordance with the article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to as Regulation, we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is LANG LTC SP. Z O. O. SP. K., 5 Sędziowska St., 02-081 Warsaw.
- The administrator has appointed the Inspector of Data Protection.
- You can contact the Inspector of Data Protection via:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- telephone: 0048 22 825 16 48
- in writing (LANG LTC address)
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- fulfilling the actions regarding the IELTS SPEAKING PRACTICE session;
- gathering opinions concerning the IELTS SPEAKING PRACTICE session;
- reporting, statistical, archival and other obligations in accordance with the law.
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the IELTS SPEAKING PRACTICE procedures in accordance with the law.
- You are entitled to:
- access your personal data;
- correct the data ;
- remove the data;
- limit the processing of the data;
- object to the processing of the data;
- transfer the data;
- lodge a complaint on your behalf with a supervisory authority.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Doing so does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Personal data processing is based on a consent, fulfilling an agreement or a statutory requirement.
- Provision of personal data is essential for concluding an agreement or providing language assessment.
- Personal data will be processed in paper or with the use of IT systems and will be secured in accordance with the Regulation.
- Personal data will not be:
- made available to a third country or any other international organization.