- The administrator of personal data collected via ieltspolska.pl in the case of sale of exams is Lang
LTC sp.z o.o. sp. k. with its seat in Warsaw at ul. Sędziowska 5 (02-081 Warsaw). You can contact us
by traditional correspondence by writing to the address of our headquarters, by e-mail by writing to
the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (22) 825 16 48.
- The Customer’s personal data is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of
May 10, 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000, 1669), Regulation of the European Parliament and
of the Council (EU) No. on April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the
processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /
EC and the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 2002 No
144, item 1204 as amended).
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects. The
administrator processes data in accordance with the law, for specified purposes, no longer than it is
necessary to achieve the goal or until your consent is withdrawn if your data is processed on its basis.
Purpose and duration of personal data processing
- The purpose, scope and recipients of data processed by the Administrator result from the actions
taken by the Customer when placing an order at ieltspolska.pl. If the Customer chooses personal
pickup instead of courier or postal delivery, personal data will be processed for the purpose of
concluding and implementing the Sales Agreement, but will no longer be made available to Poczta
Polska / the carrier performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- Purposes of collecting personal data by the Administrator:
- conclusion and performance of the contract pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR for the duration of
the contract and until the deadlines for pursuing claims;
- considering complaints pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR for one year after the expiry of the
warranty or settlement of the complaint;
- pursuing claims related to the concluded contract pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, where the
legitimate aim is to recover receivables, until the final completion of the proceedings, including
- archiving settlement documents pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR until the expiry of the
limitation period for the tax obligation;
- conducting marketing activities of own products and services without the use of electronic
communication means pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, where the legitimate aim is to conduct
marketing activities to promote the conducted activity, until an objection is raised.
8.if you have given your consent, also for the purposes of marketing your own products and services
using electronic means of communication, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR and the provisions of
other acts requiring consent to such activities, until the consent to such activities is withdrawn or
objection is raised, whichever occurs first.
- for statistical purposes pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, where the legitimate aim is to have
information about the statistics of our activities, which allows us to improve our activities, until we
have an additional other legal basis for processing – if we lose the basis, the data is anonymized.
10.handling notifications sent using the contact form, other requests, including ensuring
accountability of the activities carried out, where the legitimate purpose is to respond to requests
and inquiries sent using the contact form or in another form, including storing sensitive requests and
replies provided for compliance with the principle of accountability for a period of 3 years.
- The administrator may transfer data to the following recipients:
- Employees and associates;
- Entities operating postal or courier;
- Entities enabling us to carry out remote payment operations;
- State authorities or other entities authorized under the provisions of law;
- Entities supporting us in our activities on our behalf, in particular suppliers of external systems
supporting our activities.
- The administrator may process the following personal data of customers using the Online Store:
name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, device IP address, delivery address (street,
apartment number, city, country).
Voluntary data provision and processing rights
- The data subject has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, etc.