(+48) 22 825 22 73
Poniedziałek – Piątek | 10:00-15:00
ul. Sędziowska 5, Warszawa
IELTS Official Test Centre Lang LTC takes the COVID-19 pandemic extremely seriously and is stringently following all directions provided by State, Territory and Local Governments as well as police, emergency services and health authorities. Our business is continuing to run in a restricted manner, ensuring that all COVID-19 requirements are being met.
These are some of the measures we have implemented:
– Enacted physical distancing of at least 2 metres to reduce in-person contact for both staff and clients. We are also limiting access to the office during the tests and registering people on arrival at our centre to ensure we are not breaching the physical distancing requirements.
– Ensured that on average there is no more than one person per four square metres of floor space.
– Providing clearly visible signs for customers and staff stating how many people are allowed on our premises.
– Providing and promoting sanitizers for use on entering buildings.
– Increased environmental cleaning.
– Cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces regularly, including desks, keyboards and change room surfaces.
– Actively requiring sick employees to stay home.
For the most current information about the requirements for COVID-19 please visit the website: www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus